We are delighted that the salons are now open and are very much looking forward to welcoming you.
There’s Government guidelines & rules that we must put into place regarding your salon visit. As from 8th August it will be mandatory for all clients visiting the salon to wear a face covering, please bring one with you.
1. You will be receiving a call the day before you are due to arrive to confirm your appointment. We will also ask you to confirm your telephone number (this is a requirement).
2. We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment. This is for a number of reasons a) there is a limit to the number of people allowed in the salon at any one time b) to avoid you having to wait outside c) time is needed to thoroughly clean down each work station. We also ask you scan the NHS QR reader at the front of the salon & complete your details.
We have reduced the team numbers in each salon to provide a safe environment for both team members and clients.
3. Hand sanitisers will be available for use at the reception desk or point of entry. Please use them when you arrive.
4. All team members will be wearing visors (or goggles) & maskes.
5. Please come to the salon alone where possible, although we do understand if you have to bring a child or carer.
6. Please keep your coat and bag with you at all times, unfortunately we are unable to store these items in our wardrobe.
7. During your visit to the salon, we will provide you with a single use towel and cape or reusable normal salon garb that's clean, fresh and laudered at 60 degrees.
Any gowns/towels which are not single use, are used only once before being washed at 60 degrees.
If you are feeling unwell, please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment for another day. Every effort will be made to accommodate you when you are feeling better.
Thank you for all your support and we look forward to seeing you soon.
We use telephone, Instagram & in-person to communicate our messages and cannot respond to every message we receive via other communication platforms such as Facebook, Google etc. We'd love to but I'm afraid as a small business we simply don’t always have the time for multiple platform responses